With the Pursuit Fork Flex™ Elite model you get large 109 mm wheels for more smoothness and safety, and 15 mm drop in the forks for more stability.
Note, we also have Pursuit Fork Flex Elite Extra Flex, which are ideal for skiers under 165 lbs, or those under 190 wanting more flex. This double arm Elite model is ideal for skiers 170-190 lbs.
• 109 mm solid rubber wheels and 15 mm frame drop! Smoothest and most stable yet!
• Fork Flex™ is a proprietary design utilizing spring steel forks creating a flatter ski-like flex
• Aluminum frames provide more durability than composites
• Top of frame to ground is a low 49.5 mm and clearance 29.5 mm (unweighted)
• Top of frame is 5 mm below center of axle bolt
• Total weight per pair only 1,816 grams for 625 mm wheelbase
• Swing weight simulates the feel of a long snow ski due to weight distribution
• 190 lb (86 kg) weight limit. If heavier, get the Fork Flex™ Plus model.
• Optional front swing weights and rear pull brake
Note, if you have the new 2022 and newer Salomon S/Max or R10 Nocturne boots, please include a note saying this so we mount the bindings an additional cm further forward as these two boot models have a very long outsole protruding off the backside that needs more room to clear rear fender and/or brake.