What is the cost of shipping?
We want your business no matter where you live, so shipping to the US and even Canada is currently free (Except for RullaXC brand and Poles)! We ship to most other countries for a flat $25 charge! Duties and importation fees are buyer's responsibility.
How long does shipping take?
We generally get orders out the door within 1-4 days. Orders in the United States are shipped Postal or FedEx Ground. Canadian shipments are via Postal and can take anywhere from 8-15 days. Overseas shipments are via Postal.
How are international customs fees/duties handled?
Canadian Duties: Shipping to Alberta Canada we have heard the customs fees for customers are 5% GST + $5.00 handling fee. They charge a duty since not everything is made in the US, rather just the shafts with the wheels and bindings coming from other countries. Provinces in Canada other than Alberta we have heard are charged provincial sales tax.
International Size Limits
For Canada and overseas shipping which is done via Postal, we can't ship oversized items such as ski poles due to Postal length limits.
• Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
• Items must be in new and unused condition and must be returned with all original packaging.
• Clothing items must be unworn with all original hang tags still attached.
• Used rollerskis may be returned used within 30 days of purchase but will be assessed a 20% used fee.
• Returner covers return shipping costs.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.